Saturday 8 June 2019

A-Maze-ing Nuvo Gemstone Puzzle Card :D


A fun interactive puzzle card utilizing the Nuvo Gemstones :D Its a little fiddly to create the maze for the little heart gem to follow, but for a one off card, I think it's a really fun project to create and to give too! I did place down all the gems roughly where I wanted them to go and took a photo before actually sticking them down, but it changed a little as I went along lol I think it turned out pretty well though, and just make sure that the height of your foam tape is higher than the height of your heart gem so that it moves around the maze easily :D :D

Main products used :D



To see the process behind this cool puzzle card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D