Tuesday 26 June 2018

So Proud of You Stylized Peacock :D


These are the stunning Bookmark and Tag dies from Tonic that have just been on Hochanda (links below) and why not look at them in a completely different way, and make a layered stylised peacock from the intricate tag die :D As soon as I saw the Swirl Flurry die I saw a peacock, and then I couldn't un-see it lol, so I just had to create one :D And I thought 'So proud of you' as a sentiment worked really well too :D Again I'm using the Arabian Nights colour collection from Craft Perfect (my favourite of the new 2018 colour trends :D) I love that all the Nuvo products for this year match perfectly, and so I've used the Spanish Sangria Nuvo Diamond Ink to stamp in the background, and I also used the Harvest Moon Glitter Accents as my embellishments too, but there are three stunning new colours of Nuvo drops that would have gone perfectly too :D :D :D Hope you liked the card :D

Main Tonic products used :D
Swirled Lace Bookmark Die Set:
Swirl Flurry Gift Tag Die Set:
Craft Perfect Arabian Nights Colour Collection: (not affiliate)
Rose Gold Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter:
Harvest Moon Glitter Accents
Spanish Sangria Nuvo Hybrid Ink Pad:
Tim Holtz Travel Stamping Platform:
Tim Holtz Mini Snips:
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive:
Tonic Tangerine Die-Cutting Machine

Check out my own range of products exclusive to CraftStash :D :D :D

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D