Saturday 23 June 2018

Paper Piecing with Craft Perfect Arabian Nights :D


This evening sees the launch of the 2018 colour trends in the Craft Perfect range from Tonic :D Arabian Nights is my favourite, and is the one I've used on this card, but the 2018 palette also includes Festive Season (perfect for Christmas), Ocean Air and Surprise Party :D And these colours also coordinate perfectly with everything released in the Nuvo line this year too, like the New Nuvo Drops colours :D :D

Join Paula at 6pm this evening on Hochanda to see the launch of this stunning selection of textured, pearlescent and mirror card along with specialty papers too :D

You've probably noticed that I'm loving fiddly paper piecing at the moment, and I just had to use the stunning Arabian Nights colour palette with the Roses and Ribbons Kaleidoscope panel die from Tonic :D This is probably the fiddliest design I've done so far, and this panel took me about an hour in front of the telly, which I think is quite quick for a background like this :D And once I had all the pieces in that I wanted, I added some Rose Gold Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter into the remaining openings :D I finished the card using one of the Family sentiment dies and a scattering of Plum Pudding Nuvo Crystal Drops (one of the newest colours that coordinates perfectly :D) Hope you liked the card and the video, I didn't actually show the paper piecing in this video as I've shown it quite a lot recently, and I prefer sitting in a comfy chair to do it rather than at my desk lol :D

Main Tonic products used :D
Roses and Ribbons Kaleidoscope Die Set
Family Sentiments Die - Daughter
Craft Perfect Cardstock - Arabian Nights: Boysenberry Purple, Midnight Plum, Copper Mine, Diffused Violet, Bronze Labyrinth, Rose Glacier and Square Sequins
Plum Pudding Nuvo Crystal Drops
Vellum
Double Sided Sheets

Check out my own range of products exclusive to CraftStash :D :D :D

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D