Tuesday 3 April 2018

Paper Piecing with Tonic Craft Kit #08 :D


When I was using these gorgeous dies in my video the other day, I just knew I had to do some paper piecing with them :D It was quite time consuming, this background took me about half an hour, but it's really relaxing to do :D You could even keep all the other pieces and do a couple more too, and you've also got the intricate die cuts to use on another card too :D This was kit #08 which has now sold out, but to avoid being dissapointed next month, make sure to subscribe so you don't miss out :D Hope you liked this card, I really love it! I'm very temped to do some more colour ways if I get a chance too :D :D

Main Tonic products used :D
Tonic Craft Kit Trinket Box Kit #08
(Kit 8 is SOLD OUT, but you can subscribe to get next months :D)
Including:
- Kit #08 Exclusive Die Set
- Double Denim Nuvo Crystal Drops
- Pewter Grey Craft Perfect Textured Card
- Navy Blue Craft Perfect Textured Card
- Frosted Silver Card
- Silver Silk Luxury Card
- Ice Grey Glacier Embossed Card
- Sapphire Blue Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter
Tonic Best Wishes Die
Vellum
3M Scotch 3D Foam Tape
Really Wide Double Sided Tape

Check out my own range of products exclusive to CraftStash :D :D :D

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D