Thursday 26 April 2018

Greetings Tonic Craft Kit #09 :D


A very artsy mixed media card using this months Tonic Craft Kit, Kit #09 :D This kit has now sold out, but make sure to click on the link below to find out how to secure your copy of the next kit so you don't miss out :D I haven't got the two colours of Nuvo Mousse supplied in this kit, so I was curious to have a play with them, and I originally wanted a watercolour wash background, but in the end plumped for just scraping on a thin layer with my palette knife :D I then used the decorative panel from the gift bag to die-cut a couple of the papers in the kit, and snipped out the flowers, buds and foliage to create my focal element :D I also created a glittery sequin border across the bottom of the card, I simply added some PVA glue, pushed in some sequins, then covered the remaining glue with the glitter :D Again these two colours of sequins and glitter are two I didn't have, and they launched on Hochanda during the Anniversary Celebrations a few weeks back :D Hope you liked what I did with this months kit :D I want to have a go at making the gift bag too, but I'm more of a card maker at heart :D

Main products used :D
Tonic Craft Kit #09 (Kit #09 has sold out now)
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Coral Calypso and Burnished Bronze
Caramel Cream Nuvo Crystal Drops
Ivory Sands Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter
Vanilla Delight Nuvo Sequins
Funky Glue
Nuvo Gold Enchantment Embossing Powder
Nuvo Clear Mark Embossing Ink Pad
Tonic Craft Perfect Card
Tonic Tangerine Die-Cutting Machine

Check out my own range of products exclusive to CraftStash :D :D :D

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D