Thursday 22 February 2018

The CRaFTi EsSeNTiAl Collection - My NEW Range! :D :D :D


Firstly I want to apologise for my annoyingly high pitched voice!! That's why I don't talk on my videos lol :D And secondly I've got some amazing news!!! The launch of my NEW collection exclusive to CraftStash.co.uk :D They're officially launching it at 10am over on their Facebook Page tomorrow, but I thought I'd give you a sneak this evening :D :D Also if you'd like 10% off, you can use the code CRAFTI10 (this isn't valid until 12pm GMT tomorrow, Friday 23rd Feb) :D

If you want to know a bit more about me, the lovely Louise from CraftStash did an interview with me a little while back, here's the link :D And the reason behind the capital and lower case letters in my blog and YouTube channel name is that I've spelt them from elements of the periodic table, and this collection is called the CRaFTi EsSeNTiAl collection (Einsteinium, Selenium, Nitrogen, Titanium and Aluminium :D)

Hope you like the video and like the look of my stamps too! There will be plenty more to come in my collection as well, so keep your eyes peeled for the next installment :D :D :D

My CRaFTi EsSeNTiAl Collection Background Stamps:
- Square Circle
- Chevron
- Fleur De Lis
- Quatrefoil
- Damask
- Lace
- Messy Watercolour
- Hearts

Main products used :D
VersaMark Ink Pad
Cosmic Shimmer True White Detail Embossing Powder
Aladine Izink Dye Ink Pads
Frosty Sparkle Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Kiss
Scotch 3M Foam Tape

Check out my own range of products exclusive to CraftStash :D :D :D

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


At the end of the video I sneak all my videos for the coming week, so make sure to stay tuned :D :D :D

Lots more photos below :D