Monday 19 February 2018

Birthday Wishes with Spellbinders :D

 

Messing around with Copic Various Ink Refills to create a really vibrant background :D I then over-stamped with the Moon Flower stamp with Archival ink (I was hoping to do that technique where you wipe it off while the ink is wet and it removes the alcohol ink, but it didn't work lol) :D For the focal elements I stamped out the Moon Flower again and coloured with Copics, making sure to use some of the same colours I used in the background :D I used the gorgeous centre rectangle from the Tallulah Frill die set, layered some vellum behind, then finished the card with a sentiment and scattering of Nuvo drops :D :D Hope you liked the card!! I'm hoping to do more experimenting with my Copic refills over the coming weeks too! There's been a come back for alcohol inks recently, and I've never actually had a chance to play with them, so I did some calculations and Copic refills are WAY cheaper!! 25ml or ink for £5.95 rather than 15ml of Ranger Alcohol Ink in a 3 pack for £12 plus £10 postage!! So I treated myself to a rainbow of colours (picked from the actual markers I would use to colour a rainbow) that way I can experiment and also refill Copics when I need to too :D :D :D

Main Spellbinders products used :D
Stamp and Die Set Cool Vibes Moon Flower (Spellbinders Website)
Stamp and Die Set Cool Vibes Moon Flower (CraftStash Website)
Shapeabilities Tallulah Frill Die Set
Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine (Spellbinders Website)
Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine (CraftStash Website)
A2 Matting Basics B
Standard Cutting Plates
Main Attraction Tool
Tool N One (Spellbinders Website)
Tool N One (CraftStash Website)
3M Scotch 3D Foam Tape

Other products used :D
Clear Sparkle Pen
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
Various Ink Refils
Colourless Blender Solution
Small Spray Bottle
Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink Pad
Vellum
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Lawn Fawn Scripty Wishes Die
Orange Soda Nuvo Glitter Drops
Creative Expressions Gloss White Card

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D