Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Big Dreams :D



I love this range by docrafts, I brought this kit ages ago, and finally got round to making a card with it :D I also combined some my favourite things dies and some lawn fawn clouds dies to change it up a bit and steer away from the usual rectangle on rectangle look I always seem to create when I use a card kit, and I really like the way it turned out :) There wasn't a sentiment that I liked to suit the layout I wanted so I cut this one from a piece of patterened paper :D

I'm entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Blog Challenge 'Summer' :D
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/

And also the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog Challenge 'Anything Goes' :D
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/


7 comments:

  1. Your paper-piecing is tremendous! Love love the design so much! BEAUTIFUL use of images and pattern paper! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! So much dimension. Love it! Thank you for sharing your work with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine
    I found your blog on SSS challenge and was amazed by this card!! I love how you combined different pattern papers in this project and they all look coordinated and neat!! Oh, and I like the layout of your blog, which makes it very easy to see all beautiful pictures and contents at the same time. Happy Crafting;D ~Stampurr

    P.S
    I'm a WordPress blogger but sorry that I'm not able to leave comments with my WP account(it's a long lasting issue of Blogger comment system since 2013)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks so much for your comment! I really need to make some more cards like this lol :D Thank you! I'm still not great at the whole blogging thing, so it's lovely to know it's layed out nicely :D I'd love to have a look at your blog too! Can you give me a link? :D Christine

      Delete
    2. Hi Christine
      Thank you for asking. The link to my blog is https://stampurr.com/
      I'm still trying different styles to establish my own. ;)

      Delete