Sunday, 10 May 2015

Simply Floral Coral :D

This card is very similar to the previous two versions in yellow and pink, and so naturally I had to try a coral version, I don't have abandoned coral distress colour, so I mixed a little wild honey and picked raspberry with a dash of worn lipstick to create this peachy coral colour :D The leaves were peeled paint and pine needles as before, and the background colour is broken china :D I tried a different configuration for this card as I wanted a bigger pannel of the background, so I used a rectangular stitched stax die and then created a cluster with the sentiment in the bottom left corner :D

I'm enetering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog 'Don't abandon the coral'
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the watercolor effect! The roses are stunning! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Congratulations at SSS!

    ReplyDelete