Thursday 26 September 2013

Atlas Congratulations

This started off as a page from an old atlas I got in a charity shop. I used an A6 card blank and the largest labels 20 die to cut out a shaped card blank, I then cut a further shape from the map page, and from the green spot paper from the happy days design stax (I think most of my cards seem to have that on them somewhere lol) I then used my favourite butterfly stamp (from one of the bookprint stamp sets) and I stamped the two 3D butterfly's onto a scrap of the spotty paper. I used the congratulations sentiment from the free chronology stamps that were on the front of a docrafts magazine, and then a Humphrey stamp as the main image (as it was a card for my mums friend who had just become a grandmother for the third time) and then I finished it off with a bow made from some white bias binding that my nan gave me, and I dyed it green with my peeled paint distress stain, and then I added a few tiny round and star gems :D