Friday 1 December 2023

CRaFTi Advent 2023 :D

This post is a little different, but it's the one I will link to on all of my Advent videos this year to give you a little info :D  

So all these videos are old ones that have been lurking on a hard drive for years! I might not sound quite as cheery in them as I was quite depressed when I filmed some of them, but I'm sure they'll have some useful info in them, and they are packed full of cards and projects that might inspire you! I asked on my Facebook page if you would be interested in my using these old videos for Advent and it was a resounding yes, so even though you might not be able to buy a lot of products anymore, you might have them in your stash, or something similar :D I have plenty of old videos to use up, but if I get a chance I will of course film a few new ones to sprinkle in too :D And there'll be the usual Tonic videos for the month as well!

I won't do a separate product list for each video as a lot of the products aren't available, so instead, here's a list of all the online shops I'm affiliated with and if you'd like to do any shopping, I'd very much appreciating you using my links to do so :D 

Hope you have a wonderful December and Christmas!! Christine and Pumpkin xxx

All my affiliated online shops :D