Thursday 15 December 2022

Tonic Showcase #32 - Perfect pergola Hexagon Box :D

Here's my Up Close video for Tonic Showcase #32 and it's acting as Day 15 in my CRaFTi Advent series this year :D It's a 3D Box die-set, but a really unusual one that has a tonne of elements in it that are perfect for your card making too :D In the video I run through the die-set, show you what the dies are designed to create, then I also show some ideas using the decorative dies to create some card backgrounds :D

And here is my Tutorial video which is Day 16 of my CRaFTi Advent series this year :D And for todays tutorial, I decided to have a little experiment with double sided adhesive, gilding flakes and glitter, along with some of the gorgeous dies from the Perfect Pergola Die Set :D Enjoy :D xxx 

Main products Featured :D