Monday 27 June 2022

Frame Stencils on the Gelli Plate :D

I love playing with my Gelli plate as you've probably guessed :D But not only are these aperture stencils fabulous for using on your Ulti-Mate, you can also use all those inner pieces and masks on your gelli plate to create some negative space within a colourful background :D I then finished off the cards with some of Lisa's fabulous floral 3D Embossing Folders, the cards did end up a bit on the grungy side in the end, but they're growing on me :D 

The second video linked below is kind of a continuation from my previous video, as I'm using the remaining backgrounds to create some really simple cards :D    

Main products used :D

To see the process behind these gelli print frame cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D

And here's a bonus video showing a few more cards :D

Lots more photos below from both videos cards :D