Friday 2 October 2020

Dina Wakley Gloss Spray Cards :D

  

Have you seen the Gloss Sprays from Ranger and Dina Wakley?? She's had new colours out since I filmed this video, but I had sooooo much fun playing with these, they're so unique in the way they react and you can use them in all the same ways as you would a normal spray ink, they also work fabulously as a resist, i.e. spray through a stencil with white, leave to dry, then ink blend over the top and it gives a similar look to a heat embossed resist without having to do any heat embossing :D :D (Hopefully I'll show this in a video soon :D) and you can also lay a piece of scrunched cling film over the top (like I do in the video) to get some instant texture as well :D :D I was just having fun making backgrounds in the video and adding bits and pieces to turn them into cards, so I hope you enjoy it :D :D xxx

Main products used :D  


To see the process behind this set of gloss spray cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Lots more photos below :D