Friday 15 May 2020

Using Masking Fluid with Creative Expressions Alphabet Stencils :D

 

These fabulous new alphabet and number stencils launched today from Creative Expressions, They're available in full sets of the alphabet and numbers, or you can build up your collection and by the numbers and letters as you need them of for specific projects too :D :D I've got another couple of videos that I've filmed with these stencils to give you some more ideas, and I've also done an Up Close video with even more ideas which I will share soon :D :D Hope you enjoyed the video showing you some ways of using these stencils with Masking Fluid or to create fun letter/number jumble backgrounds too :D :D

Main products used :D


To see the process behind this trio of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


I also made an Up Close video for these stencils too, where I show a few extra projects that I didn't film :D :D


Lots more photos below :D