Monday 23 March 2020

Two Colour Ways with Tonic Craft Kit #31 Tropical Paradise :D


I hope you're all keeping safe!!! I know you won't be getting this kit yet, as the shipping is delayed, but I thought I'd put up another video using the kit, as it'll give you some ideas of how to use some of your Nuvo products :D :D

If you want to buy anything from the colour trends that Tonic do, you can currently use the code TREND15 for 15% off all colour trend products, AND if you place an order over £35/$50 before midnight GMT tonight you'll get a free exclusive Tonic mug :D :D :D

Plus you can still order this kit! And because of the delay with shipping, you'll get a free Tonic apron too :D :D

Main products used :D



To see the process behind this pair of Tropical Paradise cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D