Saturday 15 February 2020

Glitter and Paper Piecing with Tonic's Designer's Choice #5 :D


I can't believe another month has passed and it's time to introduce another Designer's Choice die set!! Today's post and video is one of my sped up videos, and the next one will be my up close look at the die set :D this month's set is called Floral Panel and Sentiment, and thoroughly loved working with it! The panel fits beautifully on an A2 sized card blank, or an A6 one trimmed slightly, and it gives such an elegant look with so little effort :D Make sure to check out my Up Close video when it's up, to hear all the ideas I had of ways to use this die set too :D :D

Main product used :D


To see the process behind this pair of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D