Tuesday 26 November 2019

Spring Coloured Cards with Tonic Craft Kit #28 :D


The first of 3 videos using Kit #28 of the Tonic Craft Kit :D In this video I took the stamps and a few of the dies and combined them with a different colour scheme for a completely different look :D I love creating really simple, quick and easy backgrounds by brayering on some ink, then either over stamping in the same colours, or stenciling in the same colours, it gives a nice soft background to your card :D I also decided to use the rose heart design as a stencil and use Gold Luxe and Dragon Scales Nuvo Dream Drops for a tone on tone look :D Then I simply finish the cards with a few die-cuts, a sentiment and of course a scattering of the same Dream Drop colours :D Hope you liked it! I have 2 more filmed, and I'll try and get them up over the next couple of days :D :D

Main products used :D


To see the process behind this pair of cards using the dies and stamps from Kit #28, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Here's my kit Un-boxing too :D


Lots more photos below :D