Friday 18 October 2019

October Designer's Choice Clean & Simple Quartet :D


A simple quartet of cards using the BRAND NEW Designer's Choice from Tonic Studios! This is the first one, and it will be a monthly recurrence, a completely exclusive and limited quantity die set filled full of versatility :D I love all the small dies from this set :D :D AND you can use the code DIEFIVE or DIE5 at the checkout and get either £5 or $5 off your order too :D

I really enjoyed working with this die set, as you can probably tell in my Up Close video which I've embedded and linked to below :D I really do love the versatility of the design, and I cannot wait to see what next months is!! I will have another video up using the die set (you can see the cards in my up close video) but I'm not sure when I'll get it edited yet, as I must crack on with the Kit #27 videos too lol :D :D Hope you have a fab day and enjoy hunting around for everyone's inspiration on this gorgeous die set!! :D xxx

Main products used :D



To see the process behind this quartet of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


AND Here's my Up Close video looking at the Die Set and showing you all my samples too, as well as letting you know about the DIEFIVE discount too :D :D


Lots more photos below :D