Wednesday 19 December 2018

On Your Birthday with Tonic Craft Kit #17 :D


A bright tropical card using Tonic Craft Kit #17 :D I am absolutely loving the brand new mini ink blending tool that you get in this kit, it's so comfy to hold! I can't wait till they're available to buy individually, I will certainly be stocking up :D :D I used all three colours of ink pads to blend my background, then I over stamped using the Blooming Fabulous stamp :D

I also combined the two rectangle dies from Kit #15 on this card, and overlayed the spring frame from the kit at a jawnty angle :D And the sentiment dies in this kit are phenomenal! You can never have too many to chose from, and the swirly leaf design on the 'On Your' is gorgeous :D Then for the final touch, I flicked on some of the Custard Cream Nuvo Mousse just to add some extra interest to the background :D

Don't forget to pop over to the Craft Kit website to get your subscription or one off kit :D Tonic Craft Kit Website :D

Tonic products:
Tonic Craft Kit #17 - Spring Frame:
- Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Pink Flambe
- Nuvo Glitter Drops - Yellow Bird
- Nuvo Hybrid Ink Pads - Tropical Fruits
- Nuvo AquaFlow Pens - True Turquoise
- Nuvo AquaFlow Pens - Flamingo Pink
- Craft Perfect Textured Card
- Craft Perfect Glitter Card - Lucky Shamrock
- Craft Perfect Handmade Paper - Pink Sunset
- Craft Perfect Satin Card - Silky Sky
- Craft Perfect Specialty card - Powder Blue Lace

To see the process behind this card, check out my video below or over on my YouTube channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


For another card using this kit, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


To see the Kit #17 Un-Boxing check out this video :D


If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

Lots more photos below :D