Thursday 10 May 2018

The CRaFTi WORdS Collection - Introduction :D


An introduction video to the CRaFTi WORdS Collection, showing you what's in the die and stamp combos when they're still all pristine before I'd had a chance to play with them :D :D :D I hope you like them!! It's soooo surreal to see my hand writing in die and stamp form lol :D

Main products used :D
The CRaFTi WORdS Collection:
Happy
Birthday
Wishes
Thanks
Congratulations
Merry
Christmas
Amazing
Wonderful
Love
Hugs & Kisses
Hello
The CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl Full Range

Check out my own range of products exclusive to CraftStash :D :D :D

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen

If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To hear me yap on about my new word dies and see them close up, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots of photos of the die and stamp combos below :D