Monday 22 January 2018

Spellbinders Wintery Thank You Cards :D


As soon as I got this stunning die set, I knew I just had to use it with my Pebeo fantasy paints!!! It took me quite a while to get round to finishing off these cards, but they're finally done, and I love them :D I'm also very pleased to say that I am officially a Spellblogger again for 2018 and I will be posting 8 posts a month!! Which should work out to two a week, so if your a Spellbinders fan, make sure to tune in on a Monday and a Wednesday for lots of inspiration using Spellys :D :D :D Hope you liked today's cards :D

Check out my Pebeo Fantasy Paints Playlist for more ideas using these paints :D
For the basics of these paints, check out these two videos by Joggles.com :D Video 1 & Video 2 every technique or method I've used in my videos using these paints were learnt from or inspired by these two videos! I have literally watched them tens of times each lol :D :D

Main Spellbinders products used :D
Shapeabilities Snowflake Snippets Holiday 2017
Die D-Lites Thank You
Die D-Lites Just For You
A2 Matting Basics B Die Set
Wonky Diamonds Embossing Folder
Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine(spellbinders)
Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine (CraftStash) 

Standard Cutting Plates
Main Attraction Tool
Tool N One (Spellbinders)
Tool N One (CraftStash) 

Other Products :D
Pebeo Fantasy Paints: A mixture of Vitrail, Fantasy Moon and Fantasy Prisme, along with the Vitrail Glitter Medium too :D

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this pair of Pebeo Fantasy Paint cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


More inspiration using these paints :D


Lots more photos below :D