Thursday 7 December 2017

Fa La La La La La La La Llama :D


I love these Llama stamps from CraftStash!! They launched last week, and there are 2 different sets available, I have used the Christmas one, and today (until midnight) both sets are only £5 (so check out the link below :D) I recently brought the stunning delicate snowflake die from the Fuzzy Lemon range from CraftStash, and I just had to incorporate it into one of these cards, I think it adds some nice interest, white on white behind the 'alpaca' :D Although this is a Llama stamp set, I really wanted to use that punny sub-sentiment 'Alpaca My Scarf' and they look pretty similar anyway, so I thought why not say its an alpaca lol :D :D Hope you enjoyed the video :D

Main products used :D
Christmas Llamas Stamp Set
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
Fuzzy Lemon Delicate Snowflake Die
Cascading Hearts Embossing Folder
Distress Inks - Shabby Shutters, Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover
Spellbinders Platinum 6
Yeti Pigment Ink
Tonic Shears
5x7 Craft UK Card Blank
6" Square Craft UK Card Blank
Scotch 3M Foam Tape
Alcohol Markers

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen

If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStah know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D