Thursday 23 November 2017

The Christina Collection - Pop-up Box Card Collaboration with Christina Girffiths :D


The wonderful Christina Griffiths and I decided to have a go at another collaboration (it's been a long time coming lol) and we both had the idea to do a pop up box card using her 'The Christina Collection' range of products, and as usual we started out with the same idea and same products to use but have come up with two completely different projects :D Hope you enjoyed my contribution, check out Christina's card embedded below, I also did a separate video for the matching box too, also embedded below :D :D :D

For my card I cheated and used the Lawn Fawn Pop-Up Box Die Set, but if you want to know how to make one without using a die set, then Christina's video explains it brilliantly, step-by-step :D For the panels on my box, I used some left over pieces from a video I did a while back using Christina's Quatrefoil trellis die to do some paper piecing, and for all the flowers and butterfly, I used my Copic markers (which were a Birthday prezzie) and then fussy cut them out (There's no footage of this in the video because I was being lazy and did that in front of the telly one evening hehehe) :D I really love the vibrancy of Copics, and these colours work gorgeously with Christina's stamps too :D I hope you enjoyed out little collaboration, we're hoping to do more in the future, and not leave it so long this time either!! :D Don't forget to check out Christina's blog and YouTube channel :D 

Main products used :D 
The Christina Collection:
- Quatrefoil Trellis Die Set:
- Layered Florals Stamp Set:
- Layered Butterflies Stamp Set:
- Flowers and Tags Stamp Set:
- Complete 5x7" Card and Box Die Set:
Lawn Fawn Scalloped Box Pop-Up Die Set:
Lawn Fawn Scripty Thanks Die:
Creative Expressions Foundations Card:
Copic Markers:
Scotch 3M Foam Tape:
Cosmic Shimmer Glue:
Acetate:
Tonic Paper Trimmer:
First Edition Wild Flower 12x12 Paper Pad:
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine:

To see the process behind this pop-up box card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D 


Here's Christina's video :D


And to see the process behind the coordinating box for the card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D 


Loads more photos below :D