Tuesday 1 August 2017

Cute as a Button Tonictastic Hot Air Balloons :D


A cute sewing and hot air balloon themed card using some extremely adorable Lawn Fawn stamps along with a tonne of Tonic dies and Nuvo products :D This card turned out a little smaller than my usual cards, as I used one of the scalloped rectangle layering dies from the mixed edge die set to create my main panel, so I simply trimmed down my card blank to fit :D I really love combining my Lawn Fawn stamps with my Tonic supplies, and it makes it so easy to get gorgeous deep black images when you have the fabulous Tim Holtz Stamping Platform the play with :D I would not be without mine now!! :D :D Hope you liked today's Blog Tonic post :D :D :D

Tonic products used in this video :D
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
Nuvo Creative Pens
Tonic Layering Cloud Dies
Tonic Mixed Edge Layering Rectangle Dies 
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Cornflower Blue and Old Navy
Nuvo Glimmer Paste - Sapphire Blue
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Duck Egg Blue
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive

Other products used :D
Lawn Fawn Blue Skies Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink
Lawn Fawn Sewn With Love Stamp Set
White Card Blank
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D