Friday 7 April 2017

Go Wild It's Your Birthday :D


A completely one layer card using the gorgeous Safari Friends Freebie from issue 145 of Papercraft Essentials, I realised that everything I've made with this set so far has involved quite a lot of fussy cutting, and my hands are getting tired, so here's a one layer idea :D I love creating a scene and adding in a few hand drawn elements, there is a balloon stamp in the set, but I was too lazy to do lots of masking lol :D And bunting is pretty basic to draw, a curved line with triangles on :D I also love a giraffe with an extended neck too lol :D You don't need a MISTI to do this, and I didn't need to mask the lion in the end, but hey, now I have a mask ready lol :D I was being lazy, so I used my MISTI :D

Anyway, I stamped out my critters and drew in the rest of my scene, then decided I wanted an ink blended background, but I was being a little bit lazy, so I didn't bother masking, I was just careful not to press too hard or to go too far into the images :D I then simply coloured everything in and added some extra accents using a Wink of Stella pen and some 3D gloss :D Hope you liked the card :D

Main products used in this video:
Papercraft Magazines Issue 145 - Safari Friends Stamps and Embossing Folder
ProMarkers
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen
White Card
MISTI stamping tool
Anita's 3D Gloss 
Peacock Feathers Distress Ink
Ranger Tim Holtz Mini Ink Blending Tool 
Replacement Foam for Mini Tool 

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



 Loads more photos below :D